Setting up PDF invoices & Vacation options
Please note that both these options are only available for Premium shops.
This option automatically creates invoices when an order is received and is available for you to print and send to the customer. It allows the seller to print a packing slip for ease of delivery and there is a choice of 5 fully customizable invoice designs.
- From your sellers dashboard, go to “Invoice” under “Store Settings“. This will redirect you to the “PDF Invoice” page where you can edit your invoice style and settings. The seller invoice displays earnings and invoice components against an order placed.
- “Select your preferred template” from the dropdown. You can choose from our five template styles. Selecting an option provides an instant preview of the template selected which you can see by clicking on the link below.
- Upload your company logo in the “Logo” section.
- Check the boxes for “Subtotal“, “Discount“, “Tax“, “Shipping“, “Show Payment Method” to see the order subtotal, discount given, tax imposed if applicable, shipping details applied and the payment method used by the customer to pay the order.
- Add any “Terms and Conditions” you wish to confirm in the next section.
- Checking the box for “Show Customer Note” will display the note that the customer has provided at the time of purchase on your invoice.
- Lastly, click on “Save Options” to update your preferences.
A seller can download invoices and packing slips from the “Orders” tab in the seller dashboard by clicking on the “PDF icons” as shown in the screenshot below.
Vacation mode allows sellers to manage their orders during time away from your business. Sellers can also enjoy the flexibility of deciding their opening and closing hours for situations where orders can’t be taken after a specified time.
From your sellers dashboard, go to the “Vacation” sub-menu under the “Store Settings” tab. All your settings for Take a look at the screenshot below to clarify your thoughts on how to get to the “Vacation Settings” page.
On the “Vacation Settings” page a clickable calendar appears. Select the dates you are planning a holiday on.
You can then decide whether or not you want to avoid customer orders during your time away. Check the box next to “Would you like to avoid any purchase?” to skip orders ( this will remove the add to cart button on your products ) while leaving it unchecked will still allow customers to order your products.
To add some text to notify your customers during the time period in place of the “Add to Cart” button, enter the text in “Custom notification for avoid purchase” section.
Setting your working hours
If you wish you can set your working hours by checking the box for “Would you like to enable Store Time?”, this will open a set of new options for you to decide upon.
Set the opening hours and minutes below the “HH” and “MM” for “Open time for all weekdays” and closing hours and minutes for “Close time for all weekdays” in the 24 hour clock format.
You can also set some customized text as a closed notification for all your customers which shall appear after your working hours are over on all your products listed
Lastly “Save Options” will save your preferences.