The eTackle community relies on its sellers to provide consistently excellent customer service. To protect the integrity of the marketplace and ensure that buyers can purchase on eTackle with confidence, we created Service Level Standards.
Etackle monitors shop performance by evaluating orders that don’t go as planned. We review accounts by considering cases, low reviews, and general buyer complaints on an individual basis. We also make determinations based on the level of customer service provided.
Expectations of sellers
Sellers are expected to list relevant products, that are of satisfactory quality, as described and fit for purpose. The information on the listing is expected to be clear with as many relevant photos as possible.
When an order has been placed, sellers are required to dispatch the item/s in a timely fashion in line with their shop policies or those outlined in our sales & returns policy.
Sellers are also required to mark the sale as ‘completed’ in their seller dashboard once an item has been dispatched.
Sellers are expected to communicate with their customers where required and this communication is expected to be professional and law abiding at all times.
When reviewing accounts, we investigate various factors that most commonly result in poor buyer experiences. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Non-delivery. A buyer may file this type of complaint if the order was not shipped within the listed processing time. The buyer may also file a non-delivery complaint if they contacted a seller about their order but didn’t receive a sufficient response.
- Not-as-described complaints. This type of complaint may include – but isn’t limited to – items received that are materially different from the listing description and photos, partial non-delivery of an order, or non-delivery of a replacement item.
- Low reviews (1 or 2 stars). A low review may be an indicator that a buyer had a disappointing experience, or that there may still be an outstanding issue with their order. Low reviews can ultimately hurt a shop’s reputation.
- Orders cancelled without buyer communication or consent. We may find a cancellation cause for concern if it occurs without communication from the seller, or after the scheduled “ship by” date has passed.
- Chargebacks. When a buyer disputes a purchase charged to their bank account or credit card company, we conduct a thorough investigation. We may require additional information from the seller to resolve a chargeback dispute to determine whether the seller or eTackle will absorb the liability for the chargeback.
If a seller with a good track record suddenly experiences these types of issues, we may get in touch with recommendations to help bring their shop into compliance with our Service Level Standards.
If a shop falls below our expectations or displays a pattern of customer service issues, we’ll reach out via email to discuss the next steps. We may remove a shop from our search results or suspend certain privileges until it’s in good standing.
If a member continues to fall below our Service Level Standards or has consistently failed to demonstrate the level of customer service we expected, we may elect to permanently revoke their buying and selling privileges.
If you have any queries or concerns, please contact us